Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BAH HUM BUG!!!!


Christmas Day found me at the Perk Ponds in Campbell looking for those " enhanced trout" from the fish and game. They posted on their wed site about the Holiday present to all of the South Bay. We were supposed to get 1to 3 pound fish before Dec. 24th. What we got was a lump of coal, no fish, nothing. Walked around the pond looking for fish. Saw nothing. The sad part is also saw kids with brand new rods and reels coming to fish. What a great gift to these kids if the fish and game would have put some fish in. Who knows maybe a new generation of fisherpersons would be born. We will never know because they will not catch any fish and be hooked on fishing.I am posting the web site so all can complain to those grinches.

No new news, The South bay gets coal and the East Bay gets fish, lots of fish, thousands of pounds. I think I will take a large garbage can and bring some fish to the South Bay, but that is not legal ,so I will write EMails which never get answered.
Time to collect some empty soda cans so I can buy my 2008 license. Happy Holidays to all. Take back a gift or two if you do not find enough soda cans to buy your license because the game wardens will be out in force Jan. 1th. God Bless

No comments: